Friday, May 8, 2009

Moving Forward

Now I will move forward and I encourage all, especially the players on both teams to draw a line in the sand today। Let us all look towards developing a new attitude by planting and nurturing the seeds of friendship and mutual respect. My brother Colin said, would it not be awesome to see a representative team made up of players from both United and Highland. I agree this would be terrific. It is these types of shared goals and objectives that we need to focus on together. Are you with me?

Visit Rugby Strong

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well said Ra. I hope that HR will be cheering for your team tomorrow and should both teams end up in Pittsburgh, I hope both teams will cheer for one another and should they face in the final compete fierecely and fairly on the field while leaving it all there.

In the spirit of moving on have you considered taking down this blog? I believe that would go a long way in repairing the damamge between the clubs.

Best of luck to United tomorrow.

Ra Puriri said...

Ryan thanks.

Prefer to respond to you directly about your question. Trying to help everyone move forward. Send me an email address and I would be happy to respond. Ra

Unknown said...

rysmith701@gmail.com

I just don't think you can have at the top of your web page a tag line that says "Moving On" followed right below with an explanation of the purpose of this current blog that is somewhat inflamatory.