Sunday, May 3, 2009

Deleted Comment from Anonymous ...

I deleted the comment calling out 3 United players by number and calling them despicable human beings. We don't want to know who you are. Better if you remain anonymous. This is the problem with anonymity. When you don't have to take responsibility for what you say, you don't care what you say or who you attack. Hit, run and hide.

I may not agree with your comments, but this is going to far. Throw your barbs at me. This is the first time that I have deleted any comment. Thanks to our anonymous friend I have now activated the comment moderation function. Is it ok to personally attack or make fun of an anonymous person? You are a bad bad person and may the buzzard of bad luck poop on your head...he he......

How does an anonymous person hide? He closes his eyes.

No comments: