Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The HR rugby recruiting stalk must have a cold?

My sources report a most unusual and very recent sighting in the Land Down Under ... New Zealand.

Mr LG, Highland head coach on a recruiting trip in Hamilton and American Samoa. Holding meetings in several homes, asking them to come and play for Highland Rugby this upcoming season.

I said are you sure!!!!!! This cannot be true ................

I swear it was him or his twin brother.

No no, he would not risk being seen engaged in a recruiting activity that he has vehemently denied having any knowledge of for 30 years.

"I know NOTHING about any recruiting, they (import rugby players from NZ) just show up every year on my doorstep, I don't know how they get here"

Does the rugby recruiting stalk have a cold this year?

Now American Samoa is interesting I said, why would he be recruiting players from American Samoa?..........Because they are US Citizens!!! Ah ha his creativity ceases to amaze me .............

"I know NOTHING" Sargent Schultz from the old TV show Stalag 13.

No comments: